Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Droning on...

For the past couple of months I've been obsessed by my active labyrinth project (hence this blog).  At about the same time I got this bug to build my own UAV (drone), and apparently I'm not the only one, as evidenced by this site.  All I've got to say is, +Timothy Carstens this is all your fault.  Anyway I've suckered myself into buying a book on model aircraft design.  At a first glance this book covers everything I need, so if you want a book that seriously dumbs down (to simple-ish algebraic formulas and backed up by some straight forward calculus) the complicated field of fluid mechanics as it applies to fixed wing aircraft have a gander.


Once I've had a chance to digest some of the information perhaps I'll throw together a 3D model or two of what I'm thinking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment